Top Quality 4 in 1 Trike stroller baby pram tricycle
1.Install the front wheel to the body of the tricycle from down to up;
2.Install snap joint to the body and then put the hand bar on it and then tighten the hand bar;
3.Insert the screw rod the the rear of the frame and put the wheel pad to the wheel;
4.Let the rear axle go through the wheel and then frame and then tighten it;
5. Install the saftey guard bar as photo 5;
6.Fasten the spring as photo 6;
7.Put the seat on the frame and then fasten it with screws and then install canopy fastening it with screws and next install the push bar and the last install the bell.
Warning and Notice:
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult!
• Age Range: 12 months above(Limit weight 25 kg/55lb)
• Height Range: 80~100cm(According to this standard, according to use the growth of children)
• Guardians are responsible assembling, disassembling or adjusting.
• Handle, footplate and safety belt are the subsidiary appliances for the baby who can’t independently ride and if the baby can independently use, be sure to disassemble these subsidiary appliances.
• Dangerous activities are forbidden when use this product and it is easy to fall if the baby stand on the seat or handle behind the footplate.
• Don’t use it on mountain slope or uneven road.
• Don’t use it on heavy traffic road.
• Please keep it in a place which is not rain-drenched and sun-scorched.
• Don’t modify the type of model.
• Handle should be controlled by the guardians.
• The plastic bag contained with parts should be placed beyond the baby’s reach.
• When children ride, the guardians may not leave
General knowledge of maintenance:
• To avoid your child being hurt, you should often check and maintain it.
• Please clean the tricycle directly use dry cloth to wipe clean.
• Regularly check whether there are screws loosed or parts damaged, if necessary please replace the damaged parts.
• For dismantling please carefully according to the operating instruction, so as to avoid unnecessary damage.
• Avoid overload operation.
We offer 60 days warranty for all the parts except the frame (which has a standard 12 months warranty), if you find any of the parts have a manufacture problem within 60 days, we can supply you free replacement parts (except inner tubes of course) for yourself to changing them, or you can send the product back to us on your cost and we
will fix it for you. Please contact us before returning warranty items as some can be sent to the manufacturer direct to speed up turnaround times. However the postage costs to return the product to us will be at your expense.